The forms and tools are used to perform audits of your DMEPOS company to meet ACHC standards DRX6-1A to DRX6-6A. DMEPOS includes HME (Home Medical Equipment) companies, MSP (Medical Supply Provider) companies and Community Retail (Community Pharmacies that provide limited medical equipment and supplies).
The templates, forms and tools include:
- PI Meeting Minutes Tool
- Description of Activity
- Satisfaction Survey Tally Sheets
- Complaints, Incidents and Adverse Events Audit Form
- Patient File Checklist
- Patient File Audit Tool
- Employee File Checklist
- Employee File Audit Tool
- Denial and Coding Audit Tool
- Compliance Audit Checklist
- Annual PI and Compliance Report Tool
- Satisfaction Survey- Patients
- Satisfaction Survey- Referral Sources
- Satisfaction Survey- Employees
We suggest you appoint a PI Coordinator who will be responsible for completing the audits and providing reports to management as well as all staff.
The templates, forms and tools is designed to save you time and reduce your expenses to perform the required audits as well as provide you data that can help your company improve its services.